The special offer includes:
- Psychometric profiling: FUTUREWISE begins with psychometric profiling; designed to identify abilities, aptitudes, personality traits and interests. Students of all academic abilities are able to complete the online assessments.
- Personal report: following profiling students receive a detailed report. The results are presented in a series of graphs, tables and easy-to-read reports. The report concludes by identifying a number of career paths based upon the students' profile results.
- FUTUREWISE dashboard: provides students with an excellent opportunity to further explore their report results, research universities, higher education and career options. The personalised student web pages have many interactive tools including a personal statement builder and career planner.
- FUTUREWISE activities: These activities are designed to help students understand and navigate TARGETcareers FUTUREWISE. Each activity will encourage the progressive use of TARGETcareers FUTUREWISE to support career planning and decision making. Each activity is designed to be used individually, in tutorials or in careers/PSHE lessons.
- 25% discount off career insight events: FUTUREWISE students will have direct access to employers through career insight events, internships as well as information about apprenticeship and school leaver schemes.
*Students must profile before the end of April 2019. This offer is only available to schools in UK and Europe. Prices incl. VAT