Membership provides school and college staff with the professional careers support they need to deliver the very best career guidance to their students.
Member schools are part of a network that provides access to up-to-date knowledge and expertise, practical advice and resources, access to employers and higher education institutions as well as consultancy, networking events, workshops and conferences.
Benefits of membership
Support from career and higher education experts when you need it
Our careers helpline team provides an invaluable extra pair of hands to support schools answer increasingly complex and individual questions from students and parents.
Provides support to all staff involved in delivering career guidance to students
Via your careers department, head of careers, head of sixth form, head of year or teaching staff.
Offers a high level of support that your school or college can rely on
Our highly qualified and matrix accredited staff have wide experience of the world of work as well as career and higher education planning.
Opens opportunities to learn directly from employers and industry
Either remotely via webinars or from attending our high quality networking events.
A valuable asset to support school inspections
Membership demonstrates a school's commitment to delivering effective and impartial careers guidance to students.
School membership includes
- A dedicated guidance practitioner for your school or college
- A careers and higher education helpline service to support school staff answer complicated and urgent questions from students and parents(access for school staff)
- Consultancy days in school for a bespoke combination of activities that fit with your programme
- Information events where you can hear from employers and higher education institutions
- Best Practice Manual: a comprehensive, annually updated manual containing advice on how to plan, manage and resource an effective careers department
- Regular E-newsletters: fortnightly, term-time updates on employers and employment trends, higher education,alternative pathways and career initiatives
- Sector Guides for your school. TARGETjobs publications include the following sectors: property, engineering, IT &technology, management consulting, City & finance,teaching and law
- Members’ website with information and resources. (See sample member resource)
- 15% off selected Prospects publications
- Discounts on additional services from Inspiring Futures including 25% discount on a careers audit at your school.
Contact us to find out more about how Inspiring Futures can support your school or college.
My interview really helped me recognise what options I have when I leave school... and has given me a boost for the future.Student, Morpeth School
Inspiring Futures delivered an excellent half-day enterprise workshop. which fully engaged and entertained the students. A memorable and worthwhile educative experience. Inspiring Futures really listened to what we needed and took my somewhat half formed ideas and created something special for the students.Head of Careers, ACS Cobham
Thank you very much indeed for the full and varied information. It's the first time I have used the careers helpline team and I must say, I'm impressed.DLD College, London