Inspiring Futures' professional guidance consultants can support schools and colleges with specific consultancy work.
We offer professional advice and guidance that includes:
- Support with creation of a CEIAG strategy and policy
- Embedding careers across the curriculum
- Measuring the impact of CEIAG at your school
- Review of a school or college's careers library and resources
- Reporting on the effectiveness of CEIAG
- Quality audit and preparation for school inspection
- Support for preparation of the Career Mark quality standard
- One-to-one of group training sessions for school staff on delivering guidance to students.
Contact us to find out more about how Inspiring Futures can support your school's CEIAG programme.
Future wise allowed me to consider options that I had never previously considered which was great. I really enjoyed the interview process as it showed me some university options that I had never thought about. I really enjoyed the whole experience and thought it was very accurate.Student, Millfield School
I really enjoyed how professional my guidance discussion was, as it made me feel more like an adult. It has opened my mind about my future in a positive way.Student, International School Hilversum
I am overwhelmed by the professionalism that your team shows. I have always been impressed by the detail you give on careers issues and this is no exception.Duncan Pring, Worth school