Inspiring Futures' professional guidance consultants can support schools and colleges with specific consultancy work.
We offer professional advice and guidance that includes:
- Support with creation of a CEIAG strategy and policy
- Embedding careers across the curriculum
- Measuring the impact of CEIAG at your school
- Review of a school or college's careers library and resources
- Reporting on the effectiveness of CEIAG
- Quality audit and preparation for school inspection
- Support for preparation of the Career Mark quality standard
- One-to-one of group training sessions for school staff on delivering guidance to students.
Contact us to find out more about how Inspiring Futures can support your school's CEIAG programme.
I worked with Inspiring Futures in November for our year 11, 1:1 guidance discussions. The team came in over a period of 4 and a half weeks and I don’t think I’ve ever worked with such a group of friendly professionals. They arrived on time and spent all day delivering over 130 back to back interviews that I had co-ordinated. What I loved about the team was their ability to connect with everyone, their flexibility with chopping and changing a few appointments around due to unforeseen circumstances and their general approachable personalities.Loughborough Grammar School
I am overwhelmed by the professionalism that your team shows. I have always been impressed by the detail you give on careers issues and this is no exception.Duncan Pring, Worth school
My daughter enjoyed her guidance session and was happy to receive a detailed report. She was also happy with the outcomes and pointers about Futurewise website that will help her when considering future choices.Parent, FUTUREWISE Direct