Inspiring Futures' professional guidance consultants can support schools and colleges with specific consultancy work.
We offer professional advice and guidance that includes:
- Support with creation of a CEIAG strategy and policy
- Embedding careers across the curriculum
- Measuring the impact of CEIAG at your school
- Review of a school or college's careers library and resources
- Reporting on the effectiveness of CEIAG
- Quality audit and preparation for school inspection
- Support for preparation of the Career Mark quality standard
- One-to-one of group training sessions for school staff on delivering guidance to students.
Contact us to find out more about how Inspiring Futures can support your school's CEIAG programme.
The depth and breadth of knowledge that the Inspiring Futures Team possesses is second to none.Jumeirah College, Dubai
Thank you very much indeed for the full and varied information. It's the first time I have used the careers helpline team and I must say, I'm impressed.DLD College, London
My interview really helped me recognise what options I have when I leave school... and has given me a boost for the future.Student, Morpeth School