Inspiring Futures' professional guidance consultants can support schools and colleges with specific consultancy work.
We offer professional advice and guidance that includes:
- Support with creation of a CEIAG strategy and policy
- Embedding careers across the curriculum
- Measuring the impact of CEIAG at your school
- Review of a school or college's careers library and resources
- Reporting on the effectiveness of CEIAG
- Quality audit and preparation for school inspection
- Support for preparation of the Career Mark quality standard
- One-to-one of group training sessions for school staff on delivering guidance to students.
Contact us to find out more about how Inspiring Futures can support your school's CEIAG programme.
Thank you very much indeed for the full and varied information. It's the first time I have used the careers helpline team and I must say, I'm impressed.DLD College, London
Inspiring Futures’ outstanding loyalty, expertise and continuity of innovative and detailed Careers provision has been a significant factor in the successes of generations of Bedford School boys.
With Career Investigator in Year 7, team building in Year 9 with the Chocolate Challenge (a hit every year), Futurewise psychometric testing in Year 10 to 1:1 interviews in the 5th Form, university and degree apprenticeship resources, advice and presentations for the Sixth Form, Inspiring Futures are beyond compare in an increasingly crowded market.
With their ability to provide unbiased, expert advice on almost anything our boys ask, and the fact that we have the same Inspiring Futures staff each year, Bedford School’s staff, boys and parents have built lasting relationships with Inspiring Futures.Mel Lincoln, Head of Careers at Bedford School
It has been really useful to use our IF membership days for mock interviews and provide Oakhamians with independent career guidance.Pippa Gibbs, Head of Careers and Higher Education at Oakham School