Futurewise career insight events give students in Year 11-13 (S4-6) the opportunity to meet with professionals from industry and learn what it's really like to work in their field.
These events take place at employer workplaces and top universities, giving students the chance to gain real insights and experience new environments. These events include networking sessions, hands-on activities and opportunities to learn valuable skills.
Why should students attend?
- Discover a range of post-18 options in a career area
- Decide whether it is the right career for them
- Network with business professionals and other students
- Stand out from the crowd be adding weight to their personal statement and CV
- Make friends with like-minded students and have fun!
Calendar of events
List of upcoming events
- How do I get a career in Hospitality, Events and Luxury Branding?
- What can I do with Maths and Economics?
- How do I get a career within the Digital and Technology sector?
- How do I get a career in AI and Robotics?
- How do I get a career in Engineering?
- How do I get a career in Finance?
- How do I get a career in TV and Film?
- How do I get a career in Law?
- What can I do with Physics and Aerospace?
- What can I do with Chemistry and Biology? Coming soon!
For a full list of our student events go to our website www.targetcareers.co.uk/events.
Contact us to find out more about how our services can support your students.
See our insight days in action
Completing the Futurewise profile was a good and helpful experience for me, it literally opened my eyes to the future. I liked the job suggestions and was impressed with the personality, abilities and interest section too.Futurewise student
This is a great programme for supporting students and parents as a resource and guide to help with career paths. The conference programme offers a wide range of opportunities to learn about the array of pathway options available to young people, helping parents to support their children’s thinking about career choices.
My Futurewise profile is about me today; the careers discussion afterwards was about me tomorrow.FUTUREWISE Student