Futurewise career insight events give students in Year 11-13 (S4-6) the opportunity to meet with professionals from industry and learn what it's really like to work in their field.
These events take place at employer workplaces and top universities, giving students the chance to gain real insights and experience new environments. These events include networking sessions, hands-on activities and opportunities to learn valuable skills.
Why should students attend?
- Discover a range of post-18 options in a career area
- Decide whether it is the right career for them
- Network with business professionals and other students
- Stand out from the crowd be adding weight to their personal statement and CV
- Make friends with like-minded students and have fun!
Calendar of events
List of upcoming events
- How do I get a career in Hospitality, Events and Luxury Branding?
- What can I do with Maths and Economics?
- How do I get a career within the Digital and Technology sector?
- How do I get a career in AI and Robotics?
- How do I get a career in Engineering?
- How do I get a career in Finance?
- How do I get a career in TV and Film?
- How do I get a career in Law?
- What can I do with Physics and Aerospace?
- What can I do with Chemistry and Biology? Coming soon!
For a full list of our student events go to our website www.targetcareers.co.uk/events.
Contact us to find out more about how our services can support your students.
See our insight days in action
The depth and breadth of knowledge that the Inspiring Futures Team possesses is second to none.Jumeirah College, Dubai
I really enjoyed how professional my guidance discussion was, as it made me feel more like an adult. It has opened my mind about my future in a positive way.Student, International School Hilversum
Inspiring Futures delivered an excellent half-day enterprise workshop. which fully engaged and entertained the students. A memorable and worthwhile educative experience. Inspiring Futures really listened to what we needed and took my somewhat half formed ideas and created something special for the students.Head of Careers, ACS Cobham