These one-day events are informative, motivating and fun. Above all, students will see what it’s really like to work in that industry.
These events take place at employer workplaces and top universities, giving students the chance to gain real insights and experience new environments. These events include networking sessions, hands-on activities and opportunities to learn valuable skills.
Why should students attend?
- Discover a range of post-18 options in a career area
- Decide whether it is the right career for them
- Network with business professionals and other students
- Stand out from the crowd be adding weight to their personal statement and CV
- Make friends with like-minded students and have fun!
List of upcoming events
- @Google: 12 December
- How do I get a career in Hospitality, Events and Luxury Branding?: 20 December
- How do I get into dentistry?: 18 February
- What can I do with Maths and Economics?: 19 February
- How do I get a career within the Digital and Technology sector?: 20 February
- How do I get a career in AI and Robotics?: 5 April
- How do I get a career in Engineering?: 9 April
- How do I get a career in Finance?: 11 April
- How do I get a career in TV and Film?: 15 April
- How do I get a career in Law?: 16 April
- What can I do with Physics and Aerospace?:17 April
- What can I do with Chemistry and Biology? Coming soon!
For a full list of our student events go to our website www.targetcareers.co.uk/events.
If you have any questions please contact our events team on +44 (0) 1491 820381 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note, a buffet lunch will be provided at all events. When booking, please provide us with any dietary requirements.
Without a doubt, the best thing about Inspiring Futures membership is the support I receive from my Regional Director.Notting Hill and Ealing High School
Completing the Futurewise profile was a good and helpful experience for me, it literally opened my eyes to the future. I liked the job suggestions and was impressed with the personality, abilities and interest section too.Futurewise student
Thank you very much indeed for the full and varied information. It's the first time I have used the careers helpline team and I must say, I'm impressed.DLD College, London