Inspiring Futures works with a range of organisations to help educate young people about their study options, employment opportunities and the skills needed in the modern workplace.
This is achieved through a blend of tailored activities, such as:
Experiential careers activities
- Employer insight days hosted by employers and institutions
- Classroom workshops mentored by industry representatives linked to the curriculum
- Year group skills development activities and work related learning training
- National careers shows and expertise
Expertise and consultancy
- Delivery of specialist careers and higher education activities on behalf of partners
- Review of careers education materials, lesson plans and strategies
- Specialist support to engage with young people and schools
- Targeted email communications to young people, parents or schools
- Blogs and social media
- Website features
Continued professional development for careers advisers and teachers
- LMI and industry news from your sector/company is communicated to our network of careers advisers and teachers
- Opportunities for partners to present at training sessions, conferences and via webinars
- Support in producing sector careers resources
- Online communications via email, social media and blogs
Below are a few examples of organisations we work with, including employers, training providers, careers companies and educational bodies.
All of the above can be tailored to your particular needs and objectives. To discuss how we can help your organisation call us on +44(0)1491 820381.