As a part of its mission to help young people make more informed choices about their future, the Inspiring Futures Foundation has joined with school leaver specialist TARGETcareers to provide high-quality, independent, impartial and free careers support to pupils aged 11 to 18 in qualifying schools.
Successful schools/colleges will receive careers support delivered by Inspiring Futures to the value of £7890*.The program will provide support for students from Year 7 to 13 (P7–S6) from a choice of the services below:
- Futurewise Curriculum (Year 7-10 / P7-S3)
- Career Investigator with lesson plans (Year 8-9 / S1-2)
- Student Triage system to identify students who require specific help (Year 10-13 / S3-6)
- Futurewise Career Guidance programme (Year 10-12 / S3-5)
- InterActive: skill development workshops (Year 13 / S6)
- 12 career insight places(Year 11-13 / S4-6)
- Staff training to deliver Futurewise
- Annual Parent Guides
- Numbers of pupils who qualify for free school meals are above the national average (15%).
- The school does not receive external/minimal career development support.
- The school has pupils who aspire to go onto further education, apprenticeships or school leaver programme.
- Located in England, Scotland or Wales.
To be considered for the School and College Careers Award Scheme, please fill in the form below.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us on 01491 820381.