As a part of its mission to help young people make more informed choices about their future, the Inspiring Futures Foundation has joined with school leaver specialist TARGETcareers to provide high-quality, independent, impartial and free careers support to pupils in qualifying schools.
Successful schools/colleges will receive careers support delivered by Inspiring Futures Careers to the value of £3,500. The School Careers Award Scheme provides’ support for students from Year 8 to 11 (S1–4)
Inspiring Futures 3-Step Programme:
- Introductory launch and licence for our Careers Investigator programme for the entire year group.
- Half day Futurewise Employability workshop.
- Futurewise membership for up to 12 nominated students (chosen by the school). This includes Futurewise psychometric profiling and one-to-one guidance for students aspiring to go on to higher education or an apprenticeship.
Schools will also receive:
- Bespoke lesson plans and support material for post-session reflection.
- Access to bursary places at our Futurewise Career Insight Events for nominated students.
- TARGETcareers print publications.
- Certificates for students who participate in the full programme.
- School PR opportunities in the form of case studies published on TARGETcareers and Inspiring Futures websites.
To be considered for the School and College Careers Award Scheme, please fill in the form below.
If you have any questions, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Careers Helpline Team on 01491 820381.
Please find a link to the bursary booking form to be used when booking insight events: webform
Students will need to complete and submit this form. Please note, students are not guaranteed a place. They will receive confirmation once the closing date for applications has passed.