As a part of its mission to help young people make more informed choices about their future, the Inspiring Futures Foundation has joined with school leaver specialist TARGETcareers to provide high-quality, independent, impartial and free careers support to pupils in qualifying schools.
Successful schools will receive careers support delivered by Inspiring Futures Careers to the value of £2,500. The School Careers Award Scheme provides support for students in Year 10 - 11 (S3 - 4) including:
- Inspiring Futures 3-Step Programme.
- Introductory launch and licence for our Careers Investigator programme for the entire year group (recommended for Year 10 in summer term)
- Half day Futurewise Employability workshop
- Bespoke lesson plans and support material for post-session reflection.
- Futurewise membership for up to 12 nominated students (chosen by the school).
- Includes Futurewise psychometric profiling and one-to-one guidance for students aspiring to go on to higher education or an apprenticeship.
- Access to bursary places at a Futurewise Career Insight Event for nominated students
- TARGETcareers print publications
- Certificates for students who participate in the full programme
- School PR opportunities in the form of case studies published on TARGETcareers and Inspiring Futures websites.
Details of the qualifying criteria can be found below.
To be considered for the School Careers Award Scheme, please fill in the form below.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Careers Helpline Team on 01491 820381.